Fr i d a y , D e c e m b e r 3 0 t h , 2 0 1 6
With New Years nearing, I thought it would be a good idea to reflect on myself and share some facts about who I really am with you all! I like to think I share most of my life through the blog and social media, but I also think that I feel closer to people when I start to learn about their quirks or particular little details about their personality! Without further ado, here’s a little roundup of facts about your girl.
1) I adore animals, but hate spiders. We’re talking run away and have a panic attack fear here.
2) I swear, a lot. My mom is always like “Lex.. that sounds horrible coming out of such a small & sweet person”. Sorry Momma!
3) My cereal is consumed without milk.
4) I sleep with my head underneath my pillow and my arm slung over a long body pillow. There is no other option.
5) Mint chocolate chip ice cream with Reese’s is my sundae of choice.
6) I ALWAYS go to the mall right when it opens, there’s less people and I find that employees are more friendly in the morning.
7) I love to travel but coming back home is a feeling like nothing else.
8) Re-watching movies is something I do frequently, I go through phases where I will watch one movie multiple times for weeks on end.
9) A back-burner goal I’ve always had is to be one of those badass people that wakes up at 5:00AM, works out, eats well all day, etc. I’ve accomplished this maybe 10 days total in my entire life.
10) I love when people call me Lex or Lexa, but Lexy is a biggggg no no. Also to almost every teacher I’ve ever had, my name isn’t Alexis and Alexa is not short for Alexandra.
11) I like to think that giving people a pep-talk/mental boost or calming someone down is a talent of mine.
12) Swimming and skiing are my two favorite physical activities. I am not the kind of girl that just sits on the beach all day, and love to play in the sea or the snow.
13) I cannot throw or catch things well. My brother ended up with those skills and I do without.
14) I am an open book and share things pretty freely.
15) Popcorn is my favorite food.
16) I love the smell that is in the air when summer turns to fall or right before a big snowstorm. I can’t describe the scent of either but I look forward to both annually.
17) Candles are my jam and I burn at least one almost constantly when home.
18) My favorite color is grey.
19) I want a small tattoo on the inside of my left foot, but am super indecisive about it.
20) Aubrey is my best friend, and I couldn’t live in a world without dogs.
x o .